Gerne bieten wir deutschsprachigen Praktikanten und Referendaren (m/w) die Möglichkeit, im Rahmen ihrer Ausbildung ein Praktikum oder ihr Referendariat in Rom zu absolvieren. Die Kandidaten sollten Interesse an der Arbeit in einer deutsch-italienischen Kanzlei mitbringen und Lust haben, sich zu engagieren. Kenntnisse der italienischen Sprache sind für die Arbeit notwendig.
Der Schwerpunkt unserer Tätigkeit ist die Beratung von Unternehmen sowie die Betreuung von deutschsprachigen Privatpersonen, die in Italien Rechtsbeistand benötigen.
Die Kanzlei Bianchi Schierholz & Partners vertritt ihre Mandanten in nationalen und internationalen Angelegenheiten. Unsere Tätigkeit erstreckt sich zum einen auf alle Fragen des allgemeinen Zivilrechts, wobei das Familien- und Erbrecht das Kernstück bilden, sowie zum anderen auf das Steuer- und Wirtschaftsrecht, insbesondere das Gesellschafts-, Handels-, und Arbeitsrecht.
Für die Dauer Ihrer Stage in Rom steht Ihnen bei Bedarf ein möbliertes Zimmer inklusive einer kleinen, nur für Sie zugänglichen Küchenzeile in den Kanzleiräumen zur Verfügung.
Bitte richten Sie Ihre Bewerbung mit Lebenslauf an: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONSENT FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (Privacy Code, Legislative Decree N. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments; since 25.03.2018, General Data Protection Regulation and security N. 679/2016)
in relation to personal data that will come into possession of Bianchi Schierholz Law Firm, in consequence of your application (oral, or via e.mail) for a stage (Praktikum), legal practice (Rechtsreferendariat), or for a job interview; with your preliminary request for information (oral or via mail) about these or other activities and / or by sending to us your curriculum, documents etc., eventually containing special categories of personal data, Att. Fabrizio Bianchi Schierholz (Fiscal Code n. BNC FRZ 67H27 F205H), based in 20122 Milan, Largo F. Richini, n. 2, and in 00122 Rome, Viale del Lido, n. 24/b, telephone number n. 06 5627818, e-mail email@example.com, certified mail firstname.lastname@example.org, as data controller informs you of the following:
The processing of data collected from you (as data subject, interested in processing) aims to:
Law firm Bianchi Schierholz treats your personal data lawfully:
a) Even without your explicit consent (art. 6, lett. B, GDPR), whereas the treatment:
- Is necessary to answer to your request of information;
- Is necessary for the evaluation of your application for a stage (Praktikum) ; legal practice (Rechtsreferendariat-Wahlstation) or for a job interview;
- Is necessary for fulfilling a legal obligation of the Professional;
b) With your previous explicit and separate consent (art. 7 GDPR) :
- In case in your curriculum vitae or in your communications particular categories of personal data are contained [e.g. your health data, or your belonging to a particular category or association of workers etc.]
3. Refusal to provide data
Your refusal to provide the personal data necessary for the performance of the aforementioned activities and for the fulfilment of the legal obligations imposed on the professional, and the lack of your free, explicit, unequivocal consent to the processing of eventual particular categories of personal data, implies the impossibility of giving you the requested information/feed back; of examining your curriculum and evaluating your application.
4. Types and categories of processed data
The provided data are common (e.g.: name, surname, telephone number, address and fiscal code) or relating to particular categories (for example: those relating to health in case of protected categories of workers; judicial data in cases relating to convictions and criminal proceedings; data relating to the family or personal situations).
The provision of personal data is limited to what is strictly necessary for the purposes of carrying out the activities referred to in point 1.
5. Recipients of personal data
Your personal data:
- Can be communicated to the persons in charge of the processing (other subjects operating under the authority of the controller and on his instructions, for example: colleagues and collaborators of the law firm, domiciliary lawyers and/or delegates for individual activities, the secretariat of the firm);
- Can also be communicated, for the purposes referred to in point 1, to external data controllers (accountant, maintenance of hardware and software services), to all those public and private entities to whom communication is necessary for the correct fulfilment of the purposes indicated in point 1 and legal obligations.
6. Dissemination of personal data
Personal data are not subject to dissemination or transfer to third parties.
7. Data transfer abroad
Your personal data are stored on the local server in the law firm, in the internal unit of the PC, in the cloud server “dropbox” located in non-EU country (USA).The DROPBOX Inc Company has joined the Privacy Shield for adequate data protection.
8. Duration of processing and storage of data
The processing and storage of data provided for aforementioned purposes (stage, legal practice, job interview), will be performed and last as long as it is necessary for the evaluation of your application. In any case, your data will be stored on analogical or digital support for the maximum period of 5 year from the date they were provided (also to give you some additional information unless your explicit denial). Accordingly, after that period, your data will be erased/cancelled, unless a new juridical ground for their processing takes over/succeeds (e.g. a contract).
9. Rights of the data subject
The person concerned with the processing of data, under certain circumstances established by law, has the right to:
1. Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
2. Obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the controller and of the processor, and the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as processors or authorized persons.
He/she, where applicable, has also the following rights referred to in the articles 16-21 of the European Data Protection Regulation (No. 679/2016):
3. Right to have access to personal data;
4. Right to obtain the correction or integration of incomplete data or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concerns them;
5. Right to oppose to the treatment in which a legitimate interest of the interested party (or third parties) is invoked and there are elements relating to a specific personal situation that lead to oppose to the treatment;
6. Right to data portability, i.e. to request the transfer of data in electronic form to another controller;
7. Right to withdraw the consent (except in cases where the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject or for the performance of a task of public interest or related to the exercise of public powers vested in the data controller);
8. Right to lodge a complaint to the data protection Autorithy.
10. How to exercise those rights
The data subject concerned with the processing of data, may, at any time, exercise the rights referred to in point 10, by sending:
- a Letter to the address of the registered office of the data controller, at 00122 Rome, Viale del Lido 24;
The undersigned _____________________________________, Fiscal Code N. __________________________________ declares to have received the information.
Signature of Data Subject
The undersigned,within the scope of the above described purposes, consents that the Law Firm performs the activities above, for which consent represents the legal basis of the treatment and, for this reason,
□ Gives consent;
□ Denies consent.
Signature of Data Subject